Surat (GJ), India
About Aureate Labs
Aureate Labs is shaping the new age of D2C eCommerce by designing and building breakthrough experiences and helping brands help their customers buy better. We do this by optimizing design, copy, adding relevant features and consulting the companies on user expectations and needs by drawing insights from data and research.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly driven conversion copywriter who can empathize with the end user’s needs, take data informed decisions to design high-converting eCommerce stores which people can love all the while bringing the brand’s personality to the website in form of copy based communications.
- You believe that copy is the most important and impactful aspect of communication.
- You write copy to drive an action
- You ask relevant questions about user persona
- You obsess over attention to detail
- You understand where the copy is to be placed and what role it will play before writing it
- You do not make false promises to hype up conversions
- You can figure out gaps in communication throughout a user journey
- You write copy to eliminate user’s fears, uncertainties and doubts or accelerate motivation
- You go back and measure the outcome of the copy and make relevant changes to optimize it
- You invest time in understanding human psychology
We’re looking for Conversion Copywriter, who can help us in designing and optimizing conversions for high-performance e-commerce stores.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve
- Communicating with clients and understanding their concerns
- Identifying and understanding the major copy gaps/frictions on the client’s ecommerce store
- Figuring out communication/copy solutions to identified problems
- Writing copy for in-design stores in collaboration with the UI/UX designer and analyst
- Consulting clients on optimizing marketing/packaging copy and overall brand communications
- Versioning and documenting copy updates
- Measuring impact of copy changes in collaboration with Data Analyst
- Conducting on-site polls, off-site surveys, user interviews to derive insights, feedback and copy bits.
- Running copy A/B testing to identify the best copy
- Reducing biases induced by multiple stakeholders
- Good work-life balance
- No micro-management
- Work with a great team of experts
- Work on projects with high volume
- Flexible workplace policy
Who is this not for
- People who do not get excited when facing complex communications problems
- People who cannot communicate well with end-users to derive feedback
- People who have a bias for high literary copy or are limited to a particular style of copywriting
- People who do not measure the impact of their work
- People who hate doing research
- People who write copy for their clients and not the end-consumer
About Aureate Labs Aureate Labs is shaping the new age of D2C eCommerce by designing and building breakthrough experiences and helping brands help their customers buy better. We do this by optimizing design, copy, adding relevant features and consulting the companies on user expectations and needs by drawing insights from data and research. Who are …