Digital Marketing Manager
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our online marketing operations. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is someone with outstanding communication skills, and who can also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
We are a Digital Commerce agency, mainly focusing on eCommerce domain and providing cutting-edge eCommerce solution to our clients in US, UK, Netherlands, Germany and France.
We have a passionate in-house team of 30 Certified Magento, Vue, React, shopify and BigCommerce developers.
We are a process driven, adaptive and human first company. Your Growth, both professionally and personally is valuable to us. Learn More
- Responsible for merchandising strategy and placement of products featured on the website
- Leverage the personalization platform to create unique user experiences for each visitor to the site
- Work with business units’ teams to develop a comprehensive content calendar that factors in product launches, promotions, and omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the business units’ teams and the Finance on item-level forecasts
- Own the item-level Performance Marketing efforts including Facebook/Instagram, SEM and SEO
- Collaborate across marketing, design, and operations to set up new products
- Build and maintain promotional tools and campaigns (promo codes, bundles, gift with purchase)
- Report and present key metrics and update to external teams.
- Work with business units to build out short-term and long-term product roadmaps (UX)
- Collaborate with UX designer/product team on conversion rate optimization strategies and new feature build out
- Coordinate with data analyst to understand site KPIs, behavior, and trends
- In collaboration with development and design teams, build robust testing plans for new features and optimizations and execute those tests.
- Work with development and product team(s) to triage and fix site bugs and issues
- Strong project manager with the ability to work under deadlines
- Capable of building Market to email programs and SFDC campaigns
- Knowledgeable of Lead Flow and Routing Best Practices
- Experience with project and task management tools
- Ability to use Google Analytics or Quantum Metrics or similar tools to measure site performance and KPIs
- 2-5years of experience
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be …