Digital Marketing Manager
Min. 5 years experience
Surat (GJ), India
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, who has an eagle eye to create a presence of the company in the digital world by its thoughtful and empowered leadership. Create & execute digital strategies, roadmaps, processes to achieve business goals.
What We Want You to Do ?
- Identify target audience and develop marketing plans with specific objectives at a time across different channels, segments, and industries.
- Lead the marketing strategies from inception to finish leveraging collaboration and brand identity.
- Responsible for ideating & executing email marketing campaigns to generate leads.
- Creating and executing paid advertising campaigns across various platforms.
- Create various social media strategies to acquire new customers.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Analyze the insights of campaign effectiveness.
- Assist social media team with daily content scheduling and publishing across all channels
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to drive the results in alignment with the company’s mission-vision.
- Work closely with the editorial team, SEO, marketing & design team to create effective interactive strategies that showcase our company and services benefits.
- Coordinate with the cross-functional team to get information to shape the services or the solution being offered.
- Contributing to the company with fresh ideas and required approaches for attracting target audiences.
- Ensure all-around consistency
Your day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Ideate content to enhance the company’s presence.
- Research on the eCommerce technologies & trends.
- Promote the company’s culture, milestones, and achievements to create brand awareness.
- Manage and assign the work to your team members.
- Generate bi-weekly & monthly reports and planning strategies based on the performance of the company’s website, social media handles.
Key skills and requirements:
- Min. 5 years of proven working experience in digital marketing management.
- Min.2 years of experience in Social media marketing
- Great communication and writing skills in English
- Good to have an understanding of the eCommerce domain.
- Strong analytical skills to communicate marketing insights.
- Sound understanding and experience in SEO/SMM, paid advertising
- Campaigns & email marketing.
- Sound understanding of web 2.0 (blogging).
- Strong understanding of various digital marketing (SEO & SMM) tools like keyword research, Web Analytics (Google Analytic tools), Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster tools, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SEMRush, FB Business Suite, etc.
- Knowledge of excel to leverage data analysis.
- Good to have knowledge about graphics and designing.
- Knowledge of software development terms and lingo.
- Strong sense of responsibility in idea generation
- Open to receiving critics and suggestions. Self-motivated.
Resources at your disposal:
- Content writing team
- SEO expert
- UI design team
- Technical team
- We believe in a data-driven approach; only your audience will judge you. You will get validation and feedback of your content from the target audience, which will make you a better digital marketing manager
- No micro-management
Build your passion for next-gen technologies empowering the eCommerce revolution.
- 30 Paid Holidays
- 5 Days Working
- Elastic Working Structure
- Remote Work Opportunity
- Extensive Professional Training
- Unparalleled Reward Policy
Job Description We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, who has an eagle eye to create a presence of the company in the digital world by its thoughtful and empowered leadership. Create & execute digital strategies, roadmaps, processes to achieve business goals. What We Want You to Do ? Identify target audience and develop …