Aureate Labs is an eCommerce agency, looking to hire innovative thinkers and executors. We offer a very amiable and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills. Come and join the exciting journey of growth.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, modular code.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of Web application development
- Self-starter with good communication, problem-solving skills and willing to learn new technologies would be an added advantage.
- Should have experience in working on a framework such as Laravel, Code Igniter, CakePHP, etc.
- Proficiency in Database Queries.
- Focused on Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- #Version control - GIT
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Work experience on SaaS application is a plus point
- Minimum 2 years of PHP web development experience
- One year of experience in Laravel Framework
Apply for this Job
Drop your CV here
We will consider your Profile for future Jobs
Aureate Labs is an eCommerce agency, looking to hire innovative thinkers and executors. We offer…