Aureate Labs is shaping the new age of B2C & D2C eCommerce by designing and building breakthrough experiences and helping brands help their customers buy better. We are expanding and looking for a project manager who is responsible for defining the requirements of the project, building the project team, laying out a blueprint for the whole project including the project scope and parameters, and clearly communicating the goals of the project to the team; the targets to be achieved and allots resources to the various tasks to be completed.
What We Want You to Do
- Preparing and defining the project scope of work, financial plan, goals, and deliverables.
- Team allocation effectively and efficiently to ensure the budget and project plan objectives are met.
- Assigning responsibilities to the team.
- Ensure resource availability and Identify the resources’ requirements.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing all aspects of the project business plan and budget
- Leading the operational, financial, and technological aspects of projects based on timelines and work plans
- Coordinating directly and indirectly with project staff to ensure successful completion of the project
- Directing, supervising, supporting, and coordinating the project team members/staff.
- Tracking project deliveries using project management tools.
- Managing the design of the project documents to monitor project performance and data stored.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation), and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
- Identify and resolve issues and conflict
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4+ years of project management experience working in PHP/ Magento is preferrable, including tracking and planning projects