4+ years experience
Surat (GJ), India
Aureate Labs is looking for the project manager who is responsible for defining the requirements of the project, builds the project team, lays out a blue print for the whole project including the project scope and parameters, clearly communicates the goals of the project to the team; the targets to be achieved, and allots resources to the various tasks to be completed.
Key Result Area
- Preparing and defining the project scope of work, financial plan, its goals and deliverable.
- Team allocation effectively and efficiently to ensure the budget and project plan objectives are met.
- Assigning responsibilities to team.
- Ensure resources availability and Identifying the resources’ requirement.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing all aspects of the project business plan and budget
- Leading the operational, financial and technological aspects of projects based on timelines and work plans
- Coordinating directly and indirectly with project staff to ensure successful completion of the project
- Directing, supervising, supporting and coordinating the project team members/staff.
- Tracking project deliveries using project management tools.
- Managing the design of the project documents to monitor project performance and data stored.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
- Identify and resolve issues and conflict
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
Build your passion for next-gen technologies empowering the eCommerce revolution.
- 30 Paid Holidays
- 5 Days Working
- Elastic Working Structure
- Remote Work Opportunity
- Extensive Professional Training
- Unparalleled Reward Policy
Aureate Labs is looking for the project manager who is responsible for defining the requirements of the…