Senior PHP Developer
Min. 2 years experience
Surat, (Guj.) INDIA
- Developing, deploying and maintaining PHP based web applications.
- Create solutions for the backend systems to support millions of users.
- Estimate the work efforts at varied levels and entail in design evaluation, determining the architectures, lay-out and style controls.
- Deploy the web applications on various types of production environment (Linux servers).
- Work in coordination with all developers in designing architecture and implement designing strategy and delivery of project deliverable.
- Minimum 2 years of PHP web development experience
- #Version control - GIT
- #CSS (Less/Sass)
- Extensive experience of PHP 5+ and MySQL.
- Focused on Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Strong knowledge and experience in jQuery and CSS.
- Prior experience in other technologies and frameworks such as Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla etc is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git, etc.
- Passion for Coding: You will be writing primarily new code, enhance existing functionality, debugging code, mentoring a team of developers, and interacting with multiple APIs every day.
- Hunger for New Technology: Aureate is a rapidly growing company, which requires a leader who is constantly learning and adjusting
- Educated:< Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
Apply for this Job
Drop your CV here
We will consider your Profile for future Jobs
Developing, deploying and maintaining PHP based web applications. Create solutions for the backend systems…