1 year experience
Surat (GJ), India
We have expanded our eCommerce development boundaries and therefore we are looking for an innovative individual with an extraordinary skill set with Shopify app development.
What We Want You to Do
- Must be fluent with Shopify Liquid language.
- Aware of Shopify core functionalities and workflow
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proven technical leadership skills using technologies and frameworks including (but not limited to) Node.js, PHP
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
- Understanding of operating systems concepts, databases, system architecture, server-side templating languages (like PHP, NodeJS, etc.)
- Ability to work with multiple databases & data sources.
- Expert in MVC, PDO, ORM, RESTful / GrapthQL API
- Able to prepare documentation, explain the workflow, system design, and other on-request documents.
- Understanding of Shopify Admin API’s and able to handle the API limit throttle.
- Understand the requirements clearly.
- Good experience in building, launching, and maintaining Shopify stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin systems.
- Able to do minor/significant theme customization according to requirements.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Be a professional influencer across the company & find/suggest the best solution for client specifications.
- Good learner and stay calm under pressure.
- Building Shopify public/private apps.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN / Bitbucket or equivalent.
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
Additional plus points
- Knowledge of Shopify Polaris framework.
- Hands-on frontend technologies like React, Vue or equivalent.
- Published/list apps on Shopify marketplace
- Shopify certified or interested to clear the certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of Shopify development experience
Aureate Labs is looking for highly skilled Shopify Developer whose primary focus will be developing user-facing…