1 year experience
Surat, (Guj.) INDIA
Key Result Area
- Understand the requirements clearly.
- Good experience in building, launching, and maintaining Shopify stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin systems.
- Able to do minor/significant theme customization according to requirements.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Be a professional influencer across the company & find/suggest the best solution for client specifications.
- Good learner and stay calm under pressure.
- Building Shopify public/private apps.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN / Bitbucket or equivalent.
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Must be fluent with Shopify Liquid language.
- Aware of Shopify core functionalities and workflow
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proven technical leadership skills using technologies and frameworks including (but not limited to) Node.js, PHP
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
- Understanding of operating systems concepts, databases, system architecture, server-side templating languages (like PHP, NodeJS, etc.)
- Ability to work with multiple databases & data sources.
- Expert in MVC, PDO, ORM, RESTful / GrapthQL API
- Able to prepare documentation, explain the workflow, system design, and other on-request documents.
- Understanding of Shopify Admin API's and able to handle the API limit throttle.
Additional plus points
- Knowledge of Shopify Polaris framework.
- Hands-on frontend technologies like React, Vue or equivalent.
- Published/list apps on Shopify marketplace
- Shopify certified or interested to clear the certification.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of Shopify development experience
Aureate Labs is looking for highly skilled Shopify Developer whose primary focus will be developing user-facing…