Surat (GJ), India
About Aureate Labs
Aureate Labs is shaping the new age of D2C eCommerce by designing and building breakthrough experiences and helping brands help their customers buy better.
We do this by optimizing design, copy, adding relevant features and consulting the companies on user expectations and needs by drawing insights from data and research.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly driven UI/UX designer who can empathize with the end user’s needs, take data informed decisions to design high-converting ecommerce stores which people can love all the while bringing the brand’s personality to the website.
- You believe in function>form.
- You design for emotions.
- You understand typography, colors and visual aesthetics.
- You obsess over attention to detail.
- Get excited when you see complex UX problems.
- Can design and maintain design systems for scalability and agility.
- Can isolate features, identify gaps in design, verify hypothesis using testing and data and suggest improvement to increase conversions.
- You can write copy and microcopy. (not a part of your job role, but important)
We’re looking for UI/UX Designer, who can help us in designing, building, scaling and optimizing crazy content and experience rich eCommerce stores and eCom-tech digital products.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve
- Running Design Operations
- Communicating with clients and understanding their concerns
- Identifying and understanding the major gaps/frictions on the client’s eCommerce store
- Figuring out design solutions to identified problems
- Building the user-flows, wireframes, design systems, UI and prototypes as and when needed
- Working with dev team and QA teams to get the product developed as designed
- Consulting clients on user behavior and new product features
- Versioning and documenting design updates
- Measuring impact of design changes in collaboration with Data Analyst
- Conducting Site walkthroughs, user testing and end-customer interviews to get valuable feedback.
- Good work-life balance
- No micro-management
- Work with a great team of experts
- Work on projects with high volume
- Flexible workplace policy
Who is this not for
- People who do not get excited when facing complex UI/UX problems
- People who cannot communicate well with end-users to derive feedback
- People who have a bias for visual design or are limited to particular style of visual design
- People who do not measure the impact of their work
- People who hate doing research
- People who design for their clients and not the end-consumer
We are looking for a highly driven UI/UX designer who can empathize with the end user’s needs, take data informed decisions to design high-converting ecommerce stores