Aureate Labs is shaping the new age of B2C & D2C eCommerce by designing and building breakthrough experiences and helping brands help their customers buy better. As we continuously evolve to establish ourselves as the premier eCommerce website development firm and to excel with this growth, we are looking for Data Analyst who will play a vital role in extracting meaningful insights from vast datasets and translating them into actionable business recommendations.
What We Want You to Do
- Retrieving and aggregating data from various digital marketing platforms, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, social media platforms, email marketing tools, and other relevant sources.
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency by implementing proper data validation techniques.
- Generate regular reports and dashboards for stakeholders and conduct ad-hoc analyses for strategic decision-making.
- Analyze digital marketing performance metrics and KPIs to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Identify and address project loopholes through thorough audits. Also, Perform A/B testing to improve campaign performance.
- Monitor competitors’ digital marketing strategies. Stay updated on industry trends and new technologies.
- Designing queries, consolidating data, and generating of visual reports using Looker Studio, MySQL, PowerBI/GDS/Tableau, etc.
- To automate/script as many reports as possible using various tools like SQL, R, Python, etc
Technical Skills You Should Have
- Advanced SQL skills and fluency in R and/or Python, MS Excel, and other analytical platforms will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors in IT / Computer science
- Min. 3 years of experience with e-commerce and data analytics role preferred