Aureate Labs is shaping the new age of B2C & D2C eCommerce by designing and building breakthrough experiences and helping brands help their customers buy better. We are expanding and we’re looking for a technical writer to be part of our editorial team to take ownership of technical content writing and help us in building modern documentation and enhancing website blogs and marketing copy.
What We Want You to Do
- Research and Write on the latest technology.
- Create marketing copy to advertise our company and its services/products.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Contributing to the company with fresh ideas and required approaches for attracting target audiences.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Will be savvy in, develop a strategy, keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content and promote content on social networks and monitor engagement.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (Maintaining Brand Tone).
Technical Skills You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience in writing, preferably technical content, and documentation.
- Experience creating documentation for products, including writing and editing a variety of technical documents.
- Experience generating and managing different types of content-web pages, blog posts, email workflows, case studies, webinars, etc-that are relevant to industry audiences.
- Experience in managing a content calendar across a wide variety of digital channels and properties, including website, email, social media, and video.
- Experience in using digital tools and platforms to track, analyze, and report on content performance.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical content writer