We are a headless commerce agency, focusing on building customer-first digital commerce experience for international brands across the globe. Our league of super heroes includes 35+ certified Magento, Vue, React, Shopify, and BigCommerce developers.
Aureate is known as a process driven, adaptive and human-first company, where your Growth is valuable to us, both professionally and personally.
We’re always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Disclaimer – This isn’t any ordinary “gig” or part-time gig – this is a full-on career opportunity where every aspect of the company’s online presence falls under this team.
What We Want You to Do?
- Oversee and keep an eye on market trends
- Track competitors and target market – activities and action
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, etc.)
- Grow inbound leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including SEM/Display Ads and LinkedIn marketing).
- Increase traffic to the website using SEO, Content marketing tactics
- Design and run creative brand marketing ads under the guidance of Digital Marketing Manager
- Run Social media campaigns to attract and grow follower base by collaborating with the marketing agency
- Design lead nurturing campaigns with content mapped to the buyer’s journey
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve
- Ideate content to enhance the company’s presence.
- Research on the eCommerce technologies & trends.
- Promote the company’s culture, milestones, and achievements to create brand awareness.
- Complete the assigned work & share daily updates to reporting manager.
Key skills and requirements
- Excellent communicator — both written and verbal.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Basic experience in market research
- Strong sense of responsibility in idea generation
- Open to receiving critics and suggestions. Self-motivated.
- Min 2 to 5 years of experience in IT domain