Business Analysts are usually required to create financial models, communicate with current and prospective clients, generate pitch decks and identify new business opportunities. Additionally, Business Development Analysts collaborate with a team of colleagues.
- Managing discovery phase/ conduct discovery workshops with the help of a technical expert
- Understanding client requirements & suggesting them the right solution
- Creation of BRD, SOW, SRS, Workflows, Wireframes, Work Breakdown Structure and other project documentation
- Presentation of documents to clients with the sales team and getting sign-off
- Supporting the sales team/company in achieving targets
- Managing Scope Extensions, when needed, with Project Leads
- Review / Internal UAT for projects assigned
- Understanding trends of market and upgrading skills of pre-sales department
- R&D on new technologies and products useful for clients
- Preparing papers/blogs and be active participants in the events on the company’s behalf
- Co-ordinate with development and product teams to implement effective business solutions to develop potential opportunities.
- Conduct competitive marketing research and customer need analysis to identify new business opportunities and expansions.
- Manage pilot project operation, project delivery and project transition within defined scope, cost and timeline
- MIS – Enquiries [Leads] attended vs. Converted
- Insights – Types of projects / business models / categories
- Bachelors in IT / Computer science
- 5-6 Years of Experience in IT Service
- eCommerce Pre-sales work
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience
Apply for this Job
Drop your CV here
We will consider your Profile for future Jobs
Business Analysts are usually required to create financial models, communicate with current and prospective…