- Intuitive Shipping
- Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy
- Shipping Rates Calculator Plus
- Ship, Rate and Track
- Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation
- AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS
- Envia Shipping and Fulfillment
- Advanced Shipping Rules
- Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping
- What is Shopify Shipping?
- Wrap Up!
Shipping is a complex part of any eCommerce business. It involves a lot of coordination between you, your suppliers, and your customers. It can be a seamless process that strengthens your brand if done well. If not, it can be a source of frustration for customers and lead to higher shopping cart abandonment rates.
Shopify understands the importance of the shipping process and offers a wealth of apps to make it easier for online businesses. You can find plenty of apps in the Shopify App Store to help you with shipping.
With so many available, how do you find your best options?
We’ve rounded up the 10 best shipping apps for Shopify that can help take the hassle out of shipping for you and your customers.
1. Intuitive Shipping
Ratings: 5 (based on 265 reviews)
Pricing: Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Intuitive Shipping allows you to customize the shipping step of your Shopify one-page checkout, including the available shipping options, their costs, titles, and delivery estimates.
When your customers enter the checkout flow to provide their shipping information and move on to the shipping & delivery options page, Intuitive activates its powers.
This shipping app immediately calculates and displays the correct shipping rates and choices based on your store’s logic when your clients click ‘Continue to Shipping.’
Key Features of Intuitive Shipping
- Set the dimensions/weight of packaging for a product and ensure that customers are charged the correct price for shipping on all items.
- Assign rates based on quantity, weight, total, volume, Postal/ZIP code, and distance from the order fulfillment site.
- Define how shipping charges from various providers should be combined at checkout.
- Create cart or custom product-based free shipping levels that boost your average order value.
- For consistent rates at checkout, simple boxing divides your shipments by cart or product values such as quantity, volume, and weight.
- Assign date, time, and day of week conditions for complete control over how customers qualify and are charged for the Same Day and Next Day delivery.
Intuitive Shipping Integrates with Canada Post, UPS, USPS, Australia Post, ShipStation, and other major carriers.
2. Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy
Ratings: 5 (based on 187 reviews)
Pricing: Free to install. 30-day free trial.
Shipeasy is one of the best Shopify apps for shipping that provides real-time shipping rates (based on 20+ parameters) for your customers at checkout. It offers live quotes from multiple shipping carriers (using Shopify’s Carrier Calculated Shipping API), so your customers can choose the shipping option that best suits their needs.
Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy is the best option for you if you want advance shipping cost calculation for your Shopify store. It provides an easy-to-use interface for Shopify merchants with no programming required.
Key Features of Shipeasy Shopify shipping app
- Set up shipping rates according to the order information, such as quantity, weight, and location.
- Add shipping costs by product, and customer.
- Offer Shipping rates based on postcode/zipcode.
- Rate blending to combine shipping rates.
- Unlimited shipping conditions are available.
- Set up international shipping rates by country.
3. Shipping Rates Calculator Plus
Ratings: 4.9 (based on 360 reviews)
Pricing: Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Reduce abandoned carts with real-time, international shipping rates with Shipping Rates Calculator Plus!
This Shipping app enables Shopify merchants to provide estimated shipping and delivery prices to their customers.
The Shopify app employs geolocate to discover your consumers’ locations, and the shipping and delivery price information appears on the shopping cart page or AJAX cart popups automatically. It works with any number of warehouse locations.
It is simple to set up, requires no configuration, and has no maintenance requirements.
Key Features of Shipping Rates Calculator Plus
- Instantly works on all Shopify themes.
- Uses customer’s location to estimate shipping rates.
- Works with multiple warehouses.
- Increase conversion rate and reduce abandoned carts.
- Works with popup carts.
- Displays shipping costs for any carrier configured in Shopify.
Shipping Rates Calculator Plus integrates with Multi-Currency, Canada Post, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
4. Ship, Rate and Track
Ratings: 4.9 (based on 244 reviews)
Pricing: $19 per month. 15-day free trial.
Seamless connectivity between FedEx and Shopify is made possible by the Ship, Rate, and Track for FedEx tool.
The software serves as a full-service FedEx shipping solution for your Shopify business and assists with the checkout page’s live FedEx rates display, bulk FedEx label production, and FedEx tracking.
Ship, Rate and Track is the best app for you if you’re looking for a Shopify shipping app with FedEx integration.
Key Features of Ship, Rate and Track
- FedEx Shipment Tracking for the post-purchase.
- Checkout page Live FedEx shipping rates.
- Shipment label printing in Shopify for FedEx.
- One-click tracking number emailing to customers.
- Supports Domestic, International, and Freight Shipping services.
- Multiple Packaging Options.
- Schedule FedEx Pickup for Your Orders.
- Generate FedEx Return Labels for free.
- Supports FedEx Special Shipments.
- FedEx Home Delivery for Residential Addresses.
- ETD support for FedEx International Shipments.
- Supports FedEx One Rate and Smart Post shipping for Shopify.
Offer for Merchants – Free Across Asia Pacific, Middle East, India & Africa with up to 85% FedEx Shipping Discounts.
5. Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation
Ratings: 4.9 (based on 444 reviews)
Pricing: From $19.99 per month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Shipway is a great option for e-commerce stores that are looking for an all-in-one shipping solution. It’s also a good choice if you want to automate your Shopify shipping.
It provides real-time shipping rates, order tracking, shipping labels, packing slips, and email notifications. It also offers automatic returns and refunds as well as creating an exchange of products with other product variants.
One of the most useful features of Shipway is its ability to automate the Shopify shipping process. This can save you a lot of time, money, and energy, which would otherwise be spent on manual tasks like checking multi-carrier shipping rates and tracking shipments.
Key Features of the Shipway shipping app
- Get real-time shipping rates from multiple carriers.
- Print shipping labels in one click.
- Track Shopify orders and notify customers of their shipment status.
- Automate Shopify shipping with pre-configured rules.
- Manage Shopify returns and refunds.
- Generate auto reverse pick-up requests.
- Quick customer support.
Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation integrates with Bluedart, Delhivery, tally, Aramex, cashfree, and AppOkart.
6. AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS
Ratings: 4.7 (based on 3514 reviews)
Pricing: Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
AfterShip is one of the best Shopify shipping apps. It’s an all-in-one solution that offers order tracking, shipping labels in bulk, delivery notifications, and return management.
It also has a built-in tracking page so you can provide your customers with up-to-date tracking information. You can customize the order tracking page to give a more personalized customer experience.
Key Features of AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS app
- Track Shopify orders and notify customers of their shipment status.
- Print shipping labels in one click.
- Generate return labels.
- Manage Shopify returns and refunds.
- Integrate with Shopify shipping carriers.
- Offer real-time tracking information to your customers.
- Schedule SMS and email notifications.
AfterShip integrates with Klaviyo, Loox, Shipstation, Omnisend, Judge.me, and Postscript.
7. Envia Shipping and Fulfillment
Ratings: 4.7 (based on 276 reviews)
Pricing: Free to install. External charges may apply.
Envia Shipping is one of the most feature-packed Shopify shipping apps on this list. In addition to real-time quotes and automatic shipping label creation, it offers Shopify merchants free order tracking and automatic order status updates.
Envia Shipping and Fulfillment is a great option for Shopify merchants who are looking for an all-in-one shipping solution.
It offers a wide range of features, including real-time quotes, automatic shipping label creation, order tracking, and automatic order status updates.
Key Features of Envia Shipping and Fulfillment
- Carrier services are available for local, domestic, and international shipments.
- Shopify merchants can access Envia’s network of over 50 couriers in 11 countries.
- Discounted shipping rates from major carriers like FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Access to discounted shipping rates from major carriers.
- Create shipping labels with just a few clicks.
- Automatic order tracking and automatic order status updates.
- Order bundling feature to save on shipping costs.
- Financing is available for Shopify merchants.
Envia Shipping and Fulfillment integrates with FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS, Redpack, and many more platforms.
8. Advanced Shipping Rules
Ratings: 4.8 (based on 423 reviews)
Pricing: From $9 per month. 7-day free trial.
With Advanced Shipping Rules, creating your simple to complex shipping requirements is a breeze. However, it requires that you enable the Real-time carrier rate function on your Shopify account.
This feature allows your Shopify store to pull rates from any external source and display them in real-time.
You can manage and create all of your own shipping rates and restrictions using this Shipping app without the assistance of a developer or expert.
Key Features of Advanced Shipping Rules
- Create separate shipping rules for different product categories and determine how they are blended together.
- Set various pack dimensions and weights, commercial vs. residential address detection, negotiated rates, and more.
- Offer free shipping on most of your products, but don’t offer it for some products. Set a shipping price on the free products.
- Prevent certain items from being ordered to specific areas.
- To create sub-zones within your Shopify zones, use postal codes. Create different pricing schemes for goods in each sub-zone.
- Small items are sent by USPS first-class, medium things by UPS, and large things by flat rate rules. You may use any of your product categories’ rates to calculate your shipping costs.
- You can define different package dimensions for each group of items. You can also modify various dimensions depending on the number of goods.
- Multiple versions of the same carrier method are possible, but with varying changes. ( e.g., UPS Ground, UPS Ground – Signature Required )
Advanced Shipping Rules integrates with Printful, Printify, Pixels, and Gooten.
Ratings: 4.6 (based on 600 reviews)
Pricing: Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.
ShippingEasy offers a simple, one-time setup and an easy-to-use interface with the help of which you’ll be shipping in no time.
With inexpensive USPS and UPS shipping costs at ShippingEasy, it’s easier than ever to save money on each delivery. You can create your own UPS or FedEx account, and utilize your rates with ShippingEasy.
With Custom Tracking, you can offer a unique customer experience with custom tracking numbers and brands on package labels.
Key Features of ShippingEasy
- Manage, process, and print labels for your Shopify orders and wherever else you sell online in one convenient place.
- Get the best shipping rates—in one place.
- Shop around for the best rates or use your own UPS and FedEx accounts.
- Schedule free pickups for UPS and FedEx.
- Save time with Shopify order syncing and automated shipping label printing.
- Use Shopify Custom Tracking to provide your customers with branded tracking information and package labels.
- Use Signup Forms to grow your email list and increase profits by including abandoned cart notifications to minimize lost sales as part of our customer marketing solution.
ShippingEasy integrates with USPS, UPS, FedEx, Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
10. Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping
Ratings: 4.4 (based on 359 reviews)
Pricing: Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
ShippingEasy is one of the best Shopify shipping apps because it offers discounted rates on USPS, UPS, and FedEx. It also provides 24/7 customer support from logistics and shipping experts.
You can use ShippingEasy to automatically update orders with shipment tracking information back to your Shopify store, generate return labels, and view exact taxes and fees upfront. ShippingEasy also offers branded tracking pages and emails.
Key Features of Easyship
- Print labels automatically for the shipping process
- Shopify order syncing
- Branded tracking information and package labels
- Abandoned cart notifications
- Discounted shipping rates on 250+ courier services
- 24/7 customer support from logistics and shipping experts
- Powerful shipping conditions to automate your workflow
- Global order fulfillment network to reach all your overseas customers
- All-in-one platform to manage your shipments
- Automatically update orders with tracking information back to your store
- Generate domestic and international return labels
- View exact taxes and fees upfront
- Give customers the flexibility to choose the prepaid or postpaid tax and duty
- Branded tracking pages and emails
ShippingEasy integrates with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL eCommerce, SF Express, and 250+ Courier Services.
Here are the best shipping apps for Shopify you can choose from and add them from the Shopify app store to save time and money on shipping for your Shopify store.
If you don’t want to use any third-party shipping application, you can also use Shopify’s own shipping service. Shopify shipping is an excellent option if you only sell to customers in the United States and Canada Post.
Let’s dive more into it.
What is Shopify Shipping?
Shopify shipping is a Shopify-branded shipping service. It gives Shopify merchants the ability to print Shopify shipping labels from within their Shopify admin. Shopify shipping labels are integrated with Shopify Payments, so you can pay for your labels and track your shipments from one place.
Shipping is an important part of the customer experience, so make sure you choose a shipping app that meets the needs of your e-commerce business. Check out the best Shopify shipping apps that can save you time and money on shipping, and some even offer additional features like branded tracking pages and abandoned cart notifications.
Which is your favorite of these Shopify shipping apps? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, let us know if you need any assistance with Shopify apps integration. Our Shopify experts can help you configure the shipping apps starting by installing them from the Shopify app store to set it up to streamline your shipping processes.
Do you want to learn more about Shopify? Check out our Shopify blog for tips, tricks, and tutorials in our blog section.
Hope you found this Shopify shipping apps review helpful. Check out more Shopify app reviews on our blog.
Stay tuned for more!